Project: Examination Management System (EMS) for National University.
“NU EMS” – This Examination Management System (EMS) automates the entire process of the Examination Division of NU to provide better services in a paperless environment to serve the students, staff and stakeholders of the University. It reduces the result processing time to a minimum level and ensure transparency and accountability in the process through introduction of state-of-the-art data logging at all event points.
The major components of this EMS are:
1. Integrate the hall attendance & verification of examinee in a near real-time system.
2. Make the process real time at site and to automate the script distribution to reduce current logistics and resources pressure.
3. Automated result processing.
4. Implement the result approval and correction system with highest level of security.
5. Utilize the power of mobile application to collect data from remote locations and then store the data to the NU EMS server
Live Chat in Whatsapp